Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

Week 34

Here we are at yet another week... tick tock tick tock... it seems like everything is getting closer and it makes me constantly wonder if I am ready! I'm sure I will be since I have to be, but this is such a mix of nervousness and excitement! I am now on to once weekly appointments with the midwife which will be such a change from the once monthly appointments of the past. At this last appointment, the midwife informed me that she got a "once in a lifetime" opportunity to go to England from 5/10 - 5/31 and that she was taking it. It was a bit frustrating since that means she could very likely be gone when I go into labor (unless Marshall is right and it happens on 5/1!), but then again there is nothing we can do about it. This does make us even happier that we did end up going with the doula and at least we know that she will be there.

The big topic now just seems to be when this baby is going to decide to make her appearance. I keep thinking that I will somehow miss it when I start to go into labor, but realistically I am sure that I will know :) The baby isn't kicking so much anymore as she is just shifting her body around and it is so crazy to see my belly move in that way. I guess she is starting to get into position and we will be determining which way she is facing here in a week or so. I am hoping she is head down and ready to go!

No comments: