Friday, March 27, 2009
33 Weeks
Marshall and I met with our Doula Natalie last night and had a nice time discussing our birth plan with her. We both thought that she would be a great advocate and support for us during the birth and we are happy that she will be with us from the start of labor all the way through the delivery. She was telling us how her last baby was born right at 31 weeks and that blew my mind since we are already at 33 weeks and the possibility of having this baby at any point from here on out is unreal. Our plan for this weekend is to get our stuff together and somewhat packed for the hospital, just to check that off of the list. There are only so many more weekends left until May... I can't believe that the baby shower at Aunt Patty's is already coming up next Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am sooooooooooooooooooooo excited!! That's all!
I just love that shirt on you, Laura. You are so cute preggars. I know I have said it a billion times, but it's true. Just enjoy these last few weeks of anticipation.
Post a Comment