Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Guessing Game

So here we are in the final few weeks and as we get closer I have been hearing everyone's predictions about when the baby will be here. I thought it would be fun to organize these guesses to compare with the actual due date (and yes, this kind of stuff is "fun" to me... I am an accountant after all!) Luckily there is already a website in place for just such a thing, so click on the link below to make your guess official! Of course the grand prize is simply the pride that will come with knowing you are the "winner"!



1 comment:

BitzNBerry's said...

Good Morning Laura!
I went to the site and guessed...May 5th, that is my Lexi's 1st bday:) If I would guess again I would say may 9th, because that is Jac's 2nd Bday:) I love you, have a great day!