Finally we are on the downhill slide, woohoo!! I actually don't start counting down the weeks instead of up until somewhere in the 30's but still, it is incredibly motivating to know that there is less time remaining than has elapsed! Pregnancy isn't the easiest thing to go through and while I'm not absolutely miserable I still would rather just be at the newborn part and getting to meet this sweet baby instead of progressively getting larger and more uncomfortable. I also think there is something about this being my last pregnancy that is making time drag by so much more slowly. Either way, I am feeling a bit more optimistic this week which is good since I have felt so cranky for weeks on end.
We have some busy weeks ahead in both March and May so I'm trying to get on the organization bandwagon whenever the mood hits me. I've learned not to start a project too big to handle as I usually hit a wall halfway through and need to sit down for awhile to recover. We didn't have much going on this weekend besides taking the kiddos to the zoo, so it was nice to be able to get some stuff cleaned up and the donation pile is certainly getting larger.
The weather here has taken a turn for pretty close to perfect. Beautiful crisp sunny days in the mid-70's. I keep looking up the weather at Marco & Destiny's place in New York and it is almost always snowing and in the teens or twenties... yikes!! I've had a much harder time staying warm this pregnancy so I'm hoping that I can find enough warm stuff to bring that fits when we leave (two weeks from today, whoa!! We will be traveling all day with two kiddos in tow so wish us well!) Despite the weather we are all looking forward to going out there and spending time with everyone. This is the last planned airplane trip for the better part of this year and after last year's flight/travel extravaganza I am actually a bit grateful for that. Hoping for a fun and safe trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So funny! I've ROASTED through this pregnancy. When it was cold though, a few big sweaters from H&M got me through for pretty cheap. Enjoy your trip!
Yay for the downhill slide!
Post a Comment