Ahh... week 19 is finally here! Now it is just less than 3 days until our big ultrasound on Friday! We are so excited. I can't wait to see our little one, hopefully see that all is well and also hopefully find out who is breaking the tie here in the Schott household. We really aren't planning on more than three kids, so it's gonna set the score either way. Are Hazel and I going to be the only ladies? Are Marshall and Roscoe going to be overtaken by the Schott women? So fun!
The sickness around here has finally eased up. The colds are quite going away but we are all much much better now. I'm so grateful the worst of it is over and we can finally resume normal life again!
Not much else to report! Hazel had her fourth and final (at least for 6 months) dental appointment this morning and did great. Roscoe got his head shaved over the weekend cause it was getting too much to manage. I'm starting to look and feel more and more pregnant. I think that about covers it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment