So we made it back home from the funeral safe and sound. It turned out to be a really nice celebration and remembrance of my grandma, so I was really happy that we were able to go. On the other hand, it was definitely quite a struggle for me to fly/travel comfortably so I am more than eager to stay put here on my home turf until our daughter decides to make her big arrival.
Tonight we start our Lamaze classes which is exciting. I am eager to meet our instructor as well as other parents who will be expecting the same time as us. It is really starting to dawn on me that this is all actually happening! I completed my pre-registration at the hospital last week and after I signed all of my release forms they gave me another set to sign. When I asked what they were for, the lady told me that I had to sign the second set for our baby as the Mother. It must be the accountant in me, but I was surprised at how "real" becoming a mom became to me when I started filling out paperwork on behalf of my child!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment