Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Staying Busy.

So we have been staying busy the last few days. We went to an Infant CPR class at Children's Hospital on Saturday and then Maris & Diana came up later in the day. We had a nice time at Woodward Park and going out to dinner as well as just hanging out and making tacos on Sunday before they had to head back. Last night we had another Lamaze class and I can't believe we are already half way through our classes! Also, this Thursday we are meeting with our potential Doula and I hope that it works out well.

I have been told that these last weeks start to go by quickly and I am starting to believe it! Today when I was out for my walk I realized that I will most likely only be pregnant for 7 or so more weeks and that definitely took me off guard! I am starting to definitely feel slower, bigger and more awkward but Marshall has been so great and encouraging, so that really helps. Speaking of Marshall, his 28th birthday is tomorrow! I remember being just barely pregnant in October when it was my birthday and thinking ahead to what it would be like when Marshall's birthday rolled around and here we are... it is amazing what a difference a few months makes.

No comments: