So to anyone who has been following this blog, you may have noticed that I have gone through a series of different programs in order to post my weekly photo. It has been a bit frustrating since I haven't been able to find one that does everything I want. However, today I think I finally found the one that works for me, since it lets you scroll between all of the weeks. Also, if you click on any of the photos, it will take you to the actual album with all of the pictures side by side. It is amazing to me how much has changed in the last few weeks. It definitely makes me curious about what lies ahead in this final stretch!
Marshall and I just got home from the store where we bought a really nice digital camera and a camcorder, both of which were high priority on our list of things we would like to have in time for the baby. Right now we are waiting while the batteries charge, but it will be fun to test everything out... Marlee better get ready! Also, I just had to post about what goes on "behind the scenes" during our weekly photo shoot. As you can see, my biggest fan never misses a week!
"Regular" Photo

Behind the Scenes

Cutie Pie
2 comments:
Hi! What kind of camera did you get? I've been looking at getting a new one (a better quality one), but haven't found one that I really like.
Oh I love your puppy:) I bet he is great to cuddle with. You look great!
Post a Comment