Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Week 22

I am so happy to report that my first appointment with the midwife went incredibly well. I really felt a connection with her right away and instantly noticed a difference in the level of care. The waiting room wasn't overloaded with people, I wasn't made to wait for a long time and she sat down with me and made sure to answer my questions. It felt so much more personal and much less "business-like". I am bummed that Marshall wasn't able to meet her, but I think that he will really like her once he does. Everything looked good at the appointment and the midwife was able to find the baby's heartbeat quickly, so I was happy about that.

Tonight Marshall and I bought and assembled the bassinet, which was fun. Now it is set up in the room just waiting for a little baby to sleep in it! Overall this week has gone well. My biggest symptom still continues to be a stretching feeling in my sides - almost as if I am walking around with two major sideaches. Other than that, things are good and time seems to be going by more quickly!

The bassinet


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura!
Your just about the cutest pregnant woman ever:)
It was always surreal to set up bassinets, cribs ect. I am so excited to see you come shower time! Enjoy every moment! Love you guys!