Life just seems to moving right along at this point. Now that we will soon be heading into the third trimester and this baby is getting bigger by the day, thoughts about the birth and life with a newborn are ever present on my mind. Of course they range from sheer excitement and anticipation to fear of the unknown. We should find out about birthing classes at my appointment next week and I do think that those will help out with at least helping me to feel more prepared about what lies ahead.
For the most part I have been feeling good and have really been in the mood to prepare our home for the arrival of our baby. It would really be nice if our furniture came in early so that we could set it up while I am still feeling energized. Also, after Marshall and his cousin Matt so graciously bought the huge rocker recliner, carried it up to our second floor apartment and set it up last week, I decided that I no longer thought it was comfortable! Marshall told me that's what he was trying to tell me at the store, but I don't know why I didn't listen! I really tried to like it since it would be such a hassle to repack it and bring it back (we even had to "rescue" the box from the recycle bin!) In the end though, it really wasn't working for us so Marshall and Matt brought it back, so I am glad that is done and over with!
Other than that I have been working hard this week on obtaining my CPA licensure for the State of California. It is a detailed (and expensive) process, but I really would like to have my license before going out on maternity leave. The last big piece is completing the ethics exam which is actually much more challenging than I anticipated. I hope to get it done in the next two weeks here (on my own of course, unlike this person who posted on Craigslist who will never get their license now!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment