So the appointment on Thursday went really well. Dr. Peters did another ultrasound and I was able to see a flicker, which I was told was our little Jellybean's heartbeat (although it is too early to measure), which was so cool! Also, Jellybean measured 7 weeks exactly (I was 6 weeks, 5 days on the day of the appointment) which meant that everything was progressing as it should. The appointment was such a relief and now I just hope that these next 5 weeks fly by! Keeping this little "secret" from family and friends has not been easy, but it is something we have both agreed on. Other than that, I would say that the "all day" nausea has kicked in and I am counting the days until it goes away. I am always so happy to be in a new week... can't wait until the next few go by!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Week 7!!
So the appointment on Thursday went really well. Dr. Peters did another ultrasound and I was able to see a flicker, which I was told was our little Jellybean's heartbeat (although it is too early to measure), which was so cool! Also, Jellybean measured 7 weeks exactly (I was 6 weeks, 5 days on the day of the appointment) which meant that everything was progressing as it should. The appointment was such a relief and now I just hope that these next 5 weeks fly by! Keeping this little "secret" from family and friends has not been easy, but it is something we have both agreed on. Other than that, I would say that the "all day" nausea has kicked in and I am counting the days until it goes away. I am always so happy to be in a new week... can't wait until the next few go by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment