Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

And baby makes 5!

Well there has been a bit of break from the blog but I'm looking forward to getting back to it documenting this pregnancy like the others. I'm just over 13 weeks today and finally feeling more hopeful and less terrified of a miscarriage like last time. The blessing/curse of this pregnancy is that I have been unbelievably more sick than I have been with any of my other pregnancies. As frustrating as this has been it has also been a bit reassuring too.

I did end up switching offices this time to an OB recommended by our doula and have been so happy with the switch. The new office is compassionate, efficient and trusting. They sent me to a new place (Children's Hospital) for our NT scan last Friday and it was such a great experience! Marshall and I had such a great time seeing our baby and speculating whether it was a he/she (we will be finding out, my guess is somewhere in mid-February).

Profile pic


So I've just been plugging along, sick & tired and trying to not only get through the holiday season but also enjoy and remember it. Marshall was off for 11 days which was really great and we had a blast, even taking the kids up to their first trip sledding!

I can't wait to see what 2013 holds in store for us. We are so excited for this our third (and yes, final) baby to complete our family.

3 comments:

Mari said...

Bummer that you're not feeling well... Thinking of you!

Chiconky said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear boy or girl. And I'm totally jealous of your awesome ultrasound! Mine still don't look like a baby :)

Jenny said...

Congrats! :)