Well I'm just gearing up to get my stuff all packed up to head out of town away from all three of my sweeties for the first time!! I'm finding it hard to get motivated for several reason, mostly because I'm just so confused about how to pack for this. While arguably more difficult, when it comes to packing for our normal trips I'm pretty much on autopilot so it seems easier. With this, there are too many factors that are throwing me for a loop:
1. Not packing for kids - no diapers, wipes, extra clothes, snacks, etc.
2. Not packing for the Airlines - no weight limits, no extra baggage fees
3. Not packing for the TSA - no liquid limits, nothing needs to be put in a baggie
4. Never been on a cruise - not sure if there is anything I should or shouldn't be packing
5. Not quite sure what weather to pack for - I mean, is there a weather.com forecast for the middle of the ocean?
Regardless I know I'll get it done and have a great experience. I had a great birthday this week and also got some more camera accessories so I am really looking forward to working on the camera more, reading and just plain relaxing while Marshall holds down the fort back here. For now I'm just trying to get everything ready before leaving - laundry, dishes, cleaning, groceries, etc. I'm also planning on getting some sweet treats done today to leave them all with some sweet reminders of mom while I'm away.
Ok, I think I'm finally ready to pack... I talked myself into it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment