Once I can breathe and see that we have a wonderful healthy baby then we will be certainly asking to know the sex of this little one! Since we already have one of each I would have been fine either way with finding out the sex early or not this time. However, Marshall really wants to know and I also think it will be really good for Hazel and Roscoe to know that they are having either a new baby brother or sister so we will definitely be finding out.
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
15 weeks
Well another week down and I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! The nausea seems to be on the downward slope with only a few episodes per day (vs. all day) and I'm slowly starting to feel a lot more normal (or normal for pregnancy I mean). I had a routine checkup on Friday and all seemed to be fine. They are sending me back to Children's Hospital for our BIG ultrasound and while we had this scheduled around 18ish weeks with the H & R they told me that Children's Hospital is a big stickler for doing the anatomy scan right at 20 weeks (which would be 2/18/13 for us), so we will see what appointment they offer me when they call this week. I am excited to go back there again as they were so awesome and had the craziest ultrasound machines. Here's a picture from our 12 week ultrasound there of the baby in 3D, I can only imagine how much different he/she will look at 20 weeks:
Once I can breathe and see that we have a wonderful healthy baby then we will be certainly asking to know the sex of this little one! Since we already have one of each I would have been fine either way with finding out the sex early or not this time. However, Marshall really wants to know and I also think it will be really good for Hazel and Roscoe to know that they are having either a new baby brother or sister so we will definitely be finding out.
Once I can breathe and see that we have a wonderful healthy baby then we will be certainly asking to know the sex of this little one! Since we already have one of each I would have been fine either way with finding out the sex early or not this time. However, Marshall really wants to know and I also think it will be really good for Hazel and Roscoe to know that they are having either a new baby brother or sister so we will definitely be finding out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How fun! I can imagine how excited Hazel will be to have another "charge" to boss around!
Glad you are feeling better! Such a relief to feel more 'normal' and so close to seeing baby again!!
those 3d ultrasounds creep me out
Post a Comment