24 hours from right now we will be in Las Vegas and here I am sitting with my coffee trying to get motivated to start packing and tackling my ridiculous list (part of which needs to be done, the other part I think is just a way to get rid of some of this nervous energy). Last night when Marshall and the kids went to bed I took a dreamy trip to Target at 10:00 pm. I say dreamy because I was able to use the restroom, try stuff on in the dressing room and read labels/select products without anyone crying, whining or pooping their pants! Overall, even though I was tired I figured I would rather make that final trip by myself at night than try and get it done sometime today. I got a few more fun things for the kids and have a box of goodies on top of the fridge for them to get sporadically throughout the weekend (new toothbrushes, coloring book, make your own necklace kit, jelly beans, rainbow sherbet sugar free gum, valentine's day cookie mix with frosting and sprinkles, etc) At this age they are pretty distractable so I figure if there is a meltdown ensuing a trip to the box might help cure it (along with Toy Story on Bluray...)
Ok, I really need to get going. I really do. Really really do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Have fun!!!!
I am dreaming of your dreamy trip to Target!
HA HA. Love it that you're at Target at 10 pm the night before your trip.
Post a Comment