Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Here we go!!

Well I SHOULD be packing for our big trip starting at first light tomorrow morning but I keep finding other things to do. Sometimes my head just spins when I start to think about all the possible contingencies that come along with two kids (extra clothes, food, medicine, etc) and so packing just seems like a monumental task. In addition, packing for myself isn't so easy either since I have to try everything on since nothing fits like it did before. Either way, I am very excited for our getaway and the wedding. Marshall has been practicing the song he will be singing and Hazel has been practicing her flower girl walk (for fruit snacks of course). Roscoe has just been practicing being cute and is prepping himself for being ogled over :)

In other news we got a call on Monday from our credit card about "suspicious activity". Since I buy a lot of stuff online I just figured it was something to do with that. Turns out someone used our card at a Morton's Steakhouse in Florida and charged $265!!! When I told the lady that I have a 1 and a 2 year old and wouldn't even know how to sit through a dinner of that magnitude she just laughed. They were great and it was easy to dispute the charge, I'm just hoping we get our replacement card in the mail today so that we can use it this weekend and get the miles for it. I will say that apparently we got some pretty classy credit card thieves to use it on a dinner like that. Everyone else I know has had their stolen credit card used at Walmart!

2 comments:

purkskis said...

You're right -- the last time there was a fraudulent charge on our credit card, it was a $2K charge at Walmart in Marysville. The charge didn't go through, but we had to get new cards anyway (and then re-set-up all stored info on sites like Amazon, etc.)

Been thinking of you guys this weekend! I hope Arturs' wedding and seeing all the family was fun!

Jenny said...

We need an update, Lauri! :)