Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Who came up with this stuff??

In anticipation of Thursday's ultrasound Marshall and I thought it would be fun to put some of those old wives tales to the test! All in all we found 16 tests total on the internet and here are the official "results":

1. Heartrate over 140 bpm - GIRL
2. Shape of my belly - GIRL
3. No morning sickness - BOY
4. Ring test (it swung side to side) - BOY
5. Chinese Gender Test - BOY
6. Lots of Headaches - BOY
7. Cravings for Sweets - GIRL
8. Feet not getting any colder - GIRL
9. Dad not gaining "sympathy" weight - GIRL
10. Color of urine - BOY
11. My face is not getting bigger - GIRL
12. Carrying the weight in my hips - GIRL
13. Not craving Orange Juice - BOY
14. Face is breaking out - GIRL
15. Less Moody - BOY
16. My head faces south when I sleep (I know, what a weird one!) - GIRL

So there you go, according to those old wives we are having a GIRL! Can't wait to find out and see what the real answer is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With Kayla all of those said girl and bam, she was a girl... with JacJac and Lexi it was all over the board. Fun way to drive yourself nuts though huh:)
Can I stalk you on thursday or should I sit on my hands and wait for you to reveal his/her hamburger or banana???:) Just kidding!