Marshall and I had our BIG ultrasound on Thursday and found out that we are having a baby girl!! We are so excited and it is almost surreal to know. I am also really surprised that the old wives' tales ended up being right! The appointment went really well and the ultrasound tech that we had was really nice and knowledgeable. Our baby girl was moving around and even trying to do a somersault near the end! The best part of the whole appointment was hearing that everything looked great and the baby is healthy. We told our families in person yesterday which was really fun and now we are snowed in at my parents' place in Washington. This weather is so cold and unusual for the Pacific Northwest!! At least we still have power and are having fun just hanging out and relaxing. I am posting a few of the pics from the ultrasound below. We also got a DVD of the ultrasound that Marshall has posted over on his blog, so go check it out at www.theartofanticipation.blogspot.com.
Profile
Face
Tiny foot

The "Money Shot"
4 comments:
CONGRATS!!! She had me fooled, I thought she would be a boy. Well, I find out tomorrow, and I am thinking it is a girl, so maybe mine has me fooled otherwise we will be having little girls together!
Congrats! I can't wait to meet the little one. She will be so organized just like Laura and maybe sport the long locks like Marshall has right now. =)
Post a Comment