Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Full Term!

Woohoo! So excited to have made it to full term! This has been my most uncomfortable "end of pregnancy" to date and I'm assuming it has to do with the fact that I've put my body through this 3 times in four years! While I am so very excited for this baby girl to arrive for some reason I really had my heart set on a July baby, so we shall see what she decides!

With the other two I never had any false labor, braxton hicks, etc but this go round it has been constant. I spoke to our doula last night and she doesn't think I'm having false labor (since it is my third) but that instead every little thing is making me progress more. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if I went into labor this week since my Dr. is on vacation and so far I'm 100% for going into labor when my practitioner is on vacation!

So now we just watch and wait. Hazel asks me every day if today is the day we FINALLY get to meet her baby sister! There is certainly an air of excitement around here :)

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear the news!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you! I have one week left. Heres to happy and healthy LOs.

Loralyn Cross said...

Ahhhhhhh! I could scream Im so excited!!! I just cant wait!!! (And if I feel that way... I cant even imagine how many times that is magnified for you guys. lol)

purkskis said...

holy hell!

Mrs. Morris said...

So excited for you guys! Praying everything goes smoothly!!

Sarah said...

Love that Hazel is so excited to meet her little sister! Hoping everything goes smoothly for you!!