Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Well we are just plugging away on this end getting ready for family to come visit and for Christmas. Even though we are doing a gift exchange with both sides of our families, since kids are excluded and there are other people not doing the exchange it still feels like we have been pretty busy with Christmas shopping and/or decorating our new home.

Both kids are doing great. Roscoe finally hit the three month mark which I have found includes more time between feedings and more time spent sleeping (particularly at night) which has been great. He and Hazel have been having a lot of fun together and I imagine that will only get more fun.

In regards to me, I got that "wonderful" post-pregnancy hair loss again but this time it was even crazier than the first! I actually have bald patches on my head this time, especially in the front! I almost just want to shave my head and start all over again but oh well!

3 comments:

Amy and Matt said...

good to know that is something to look forward to after preggo land. Happy Holidays Laura hair or not! =)

MARI said...

I'm glad to hear that things are 'returning to normal' now that Roscoe has passed the 3-month milestone. Here's to that!

Loralyn Cross said...

Awww, so sorry about the hair! Well people probably dont even notice the patches between the other mommy features we have; (the greasy hair, the no make up, the stained clothes) LOL)