Hazel has really taken a huge liking to her brother (not that she ever really had a problem with him in the first place) but she just loves hugging him and grabbing him by the face and saying "hiiiii" in a really high-pitched voice that always makes me laugh. Speaking of laughing, that girl is H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S. I don't know where she gets the ideas she does but the things she says and does makes me laugh each and every single day. Roscoe is starting to notice her as well and will smile at times when she decides she wants to put on a show for him. He is also just starting to giggle at things which thrills me to no end. What's funny is that with Hazel I read the books and was just waiting for each milestone to happen & now this time around I find myself saying things like "is it already time for him to start (fill in the blank)"???
Thanksgiving is right around the corner as is the impending birth of my surrogate nephew so there is much excitement in the air. The holidays have become even more exciting with kids and with a new home to spend them in. I am so incredibly thankful for it all.



2 comments:
Sounds like everything is going great! I agree with staying home; nothing beats seeing your little one and their milestones!
YAY! A post! I am sure my posting will go down with my kid being born...too busy! And you have two! Thanks for the updates Laura. Have a wonderful holiday.
Post a Comment