Marshall is now back at work for two 10 hour days a week which has been great since he is such a wonderful hands on dad. We are also attempting the seemingly impossible by flying to Seattle at the end of the month with two kids under 16 months, which should be an adventure to say the least. Of course the reason we are flying up is incredibly wonderful as we are throwing my best friend a baby shower for her son due at the end of November :-)
We had the photographers out for Roscoe's newborn photo shoot two weeks ago and can't wait to see the final results. There is a sneak peek of the photo shoot on their website: www.idropphoto.com and it is just making us more excited to see the rest of the pictures.



4 comments:
I can't wait to see you guys! What stories you'll have about traveling to Mari's baby shower!
Can't wait to see you guys, too! Should be an interesting airplane trip for you and me!
Oh my goodness! Are you gonna make it to my shower as well Laura? I hope you can. I want to meet your new family!
Laura!!!! I would like an update on those little babies of yours! Please. :)
Post a Comment