Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Wow, I can't believe that Hazel's first Christmas and New Year's will be here before we know it! I also can't help but keep thinking back to this time last year and just how much has changed in our lives since then. It is also really fun to start our own family traditions that will continue on in our family for years to come.

We are flying to Seattle on 12/19 which should be a lot of fun. I feel so grateful to have a husband like Marshall because I know that flying with a 7 month old will be a lot less stressful with him around. I also started an Excel spreadsheet of all the things I keep thinking of that I don't want to forget to bring for Hazel. It is amazing how many things a little baby requires on a daily a basis!

Lastly, Hazel paid a visit to Santa last week and we also did a family photo shoot for our Christmas cards. Once the pics are received in the mail, I will post the rest of them on picasa. It was a lot of fun and I am glad that we did the pictures.

3 comments:

Amy and Matt said...

we should get together while you are in town....when you flying back home?

Lili said...

I got your christmas card with the new photos in the mail today! So cute!

Jenny said...

Hi! I would like to see this Excel spreadsheet of your! Good luck with the flight. Let me know how it goes.