

I have been waiting to post all of the pictures from our late November family photo shoot until our Christmas cards went out. Now that I have done that, I posted all of our pictures to Picasa (click here to see). We had a great time getting our photos taken and found a great couple in Fresno that takes the kind of pictures we like. Hazel did great at the photo shoot and we were really happy to capture our family at this time in our lives. We are hoping to make it a tradition to continue taking pictures to look back on.
We are leaving for Seattle in less than a week and it seems like December is flying by! Yesterday was an all day tamale fest where we made 33 dozen tamales at our house with friends which was quite the undertaking! I am thinking I may even try to carry some onto the plane to bring up to Seattle as there is no way Marshall and I will be able to eat our "share" of tamales.



5 comments:
I love your photo shoot pictures! Those are the kind I would like to have taken, but I don't know of everyone here who takes them like that.
Pablo the fake-mustached baseball player says to Notre Dame cheerleader with too much lipstick, "Sign me up for a tamale!" (think Mezotne)
Agreed! The pics turned out great. No hot pink slouch socks, stretch pants, or crimped hair with which to date you either. :)
Oh yes, I'm sure Pablo would really like a tamale for sure!
Laura! Love your family photos, and we loved your Christmas card. Hopefully we will catch up with you guys this season and meet the little one! Happy Holidays and safe traveling!
Sorry we won't see each other this holiday season. I'm ready to meet Hazel! Loved the pics.
Post a Comment