So we are in week 15 now and I posted another pic. What is funny is that I have noticed most myself in the pictures is my change in clothing from what I normally would wear to what is comfortable over these last 2 months or so! I know that Marshall must be loving seeing me in those big green sweats all of the time!
We are heading to Bakersfield this weekend to spend Thanksgiving with our friends Katie & Jason as Jason's parents house. We always have a wonderful time and tons of food, so I am really looking forward to that! I honestly found myself daydreaming at work today about what I was going to eat when I am there... guess I'd better not forget to bring the sweats with the elastic waist!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You crack me up Laura, You know your REALLY pregnant when you find your favorite article of clothing that is the only thing you feel comfy in:) Have a great thanksgiving with katie. Love you guys!
Keep these photos up Laura. I absolutely love it! I feel like I am there with you. Eat tons and don't feel guilty. You are eating for two now ya know.
You are finally looking "different". Not pregnant, maybe just a little bloated. lol. I was there weeks ago!
Post a Comment