Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Third Trimester!

Wow, I can't believe we are here in the third trimester! Now time actually does seem to be flying, especially when I realize how few weekends are actually left until the little miss is here! There are also lots of things happening between now and the beginning of July, so I think the hustle and bustle will make it go by even faster. I'm also finally finding the motivation to get things organized and cleaned up around here in preparation of having a household of five.

Things have been going well. I had a checkup on Monday and found out that my blood pressure was borderline high and that my 24 hour urine test came back and was just a smidge under the cutoff of what they would like to see. As of right now, we are just going to keep monitoring everything and see if it gets any worse. I have the Glucose Tolerance Test for gestational diabetes tomorrow morning so wish me luck that I pass! I have to fast from midnight tonight until my blood draw tomorrow morning at 10:20 am, so I definitely need to plan for a nice meal afterwards since I'll be really hungry!

The kids are doing great and are getting more and more excited every day for their baby sister's arrival. I think as my stomach keeps growing (I measured it at 43 inches around the other night!!) that it is becoming more of a reality for them (and me!)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It always amazes me how slow the first trimester goes and how fast the first part of the 3rd trimester goes (and then the wait at the end!). Getting excited for you guys as well! :)

Mrs. Morris said...

Getting excited for you guys too!

purkskis said...

where did the time go?