Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby Orange

So I find it rather ironic that Marshall finally acted on his craving of the last few weeks and bought a large bag of navel oranges since the new baby just happens to be the size of a navel orange this week :-) I can't believe how much more quickly this pregnancy is going by, mostly because there isn't so much unknown and also because I am VERY busy chasing after Hazel all day! She learns something new every day and just watching her can make this already tired pregnant woman even more tired. She is getting to be so much fun and we are really enjoying watching her explore her world. Marshall put together a video of the last three months and I just love rewatching it to see how much she has changed! (Click here to see the video)

In other news I have been feeling less nauseous this week which has been great. I still haven't gained any weight yet but I know it is coming! We are also busy trying to figure out what to do when our lease is up September 1st. It is pretty bad timing since the baby is due in August but we are SOO ready for a house and to not share walls with neighbors anymore. Guess we will have to see how these next few months pan out and whether or not Marshall gets approved for student loan repayment through his work. Overall, we have just been hanging out, watching the Olympics and waiting for the arrival of our nephew Cullen which could be ANY day now!!

3 comments:

Lili said...

Funny because I've had a craving for oranges lately too!! Bought a big bag and have been eating at least one a day!

Jenny said...

I can't believe how quickly Hazel is growing! I'm sad that I haven't met her or that she hasn't met Nik. :( One of these days...

MARI said...

I've been craving piragi, but it appears that baby #2 is already bigger than that!