Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Two Teeth!



Well as I am finally getting around to posting a picture of Hazel's first tooth the second one has already broken through! Those little things are razor sharp and Marshall & I can tell when one is about to break through as she is pretty fussy. It will be so cute when they are all of the way out, but here are our best pics to date (right before the second one broke through):






In other interesting news I kind of fell into doing a video interview with First Five of California in order to help advocate for more designated areas for breastfeeding in the community and at local businesses. They are even going to film a little video of us at the Fresno Fair using their "Mommy Zone" which is pretty cool. It is definitely out of my comfort zone a bit but it is something really important to me so I am happy to do it.

This week marks the beginning of many visitors in the weeks to come and we couldn't be more excited. Hazel is such a different baby and is so much more interactive, so it is such a joy to see her with friends and family now. In addition, I had to have my big toenail removed on Monday which was both unexpected and painful, so it will be extra nice to have some helping hands around in the coming weeks!

2 comments:

Amy and Matt said...

love that you got the "up close" pic of her teeth! hope your toe feels better!

Mrs. Morris said...

I can't believe she already has teeth! Are you still breastfeeding? Any accidents? :)