Tuesday, September 8, 2009
M-O-V-E-D!
Well we survived the move! I think that survived is the appropriate word since it was quite a bit more overwhelming than I had originally anticipated. I think that part of the problem was that since we were moving such a short distance from our old place (only 0.2 miles) we really didn't formally pack anything and therefore ended up making about 1,000 trips between our two places! Thank goodness Marshall isn't working yet and was able to devote hours of time to hauling all of our stuff. Regardless, we are here now and thoroughly enjoying it. We definitely have room for visitors now which is something we really wanted. We are waiting for our new living room furniture to arrive and are hoping that it isn't too big for the space, since we bought it with the intent of using it in our future home (which we hope has a bigger living room than we have now). I will post some pics of the new place once it all comes together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment