Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Garlic and Waffles

This last week has been really busy! Mostly because I have been working from home so I feel like the days are going by really fast and there just hasn't been enough time. I am working from home to finish some continuing education courses that are due before the end of August and honestly I have not liked it one bit! It has been hard not to be able to devote my attention to the cutest little baby in the world. Lots has changed this week as well. After much discussion we decided to put the house search on hold. This alleviates a lot of anxiety especially since we still don't have a start date for Marshall's job yet. We have decided instead to buy a bigger car (which we should be picking out today) and when a bigger apartment comes open at our complex we plan on moving to it.

As for our activities this last week, we drove up to Gilroy to meet our friends Eddie and Erin for the Garlic Festival. It was a fun time had by all but I was honestly shocked by how HOT it was there!! The high "only" hit 91, which I thought would have been fine coming from the 100+ temps here in Fresno, but I forgot to factor in being outside and walking around. We saw some "been there done that" parents whose kids had clip on stroller fans or misters and realized that would be a good idea for our next festival.


Yum...


Hazel with Eddie and Erin


In other news Hazel is getting bigger by the day! This morning we finally set up her new high chair so that she could enjoy her coffee and waffles in comfort!

Whew... I am stuffed!


Check out my new seat!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Here's to sitting at the "big kids' table" Hazel!

Amy and Matt said...

glad your getting an early start to the cup of joe. Hhehehe! I love the prop pictures...that is totally what I would do with a child! =)