We had a wonderful week here with my parents in the sweltering Fresno heat. Late July is the hottest time of the year and right now we are in the thick of it (it was 112 yesterday). I am getting a bit of cabin fever as Hazel really needs to stay indoors where it is cool, but we are having fun nonetheless (I broke out the finger puppets today - a gift from Uncle Maris and Aunt Diana - which I think was more amusing to me than to Hazel).
We now have two offers out on homes as with these short sales it seems best to put offers on all of the ones that we like and see which one goes through first. We are still hoping to close on a home by 12/1/09 in order to get the first time homebuyer's credit. It is exciting but I will feel a bit more relieved once Marshall starts his new job sometime in early September.



2 comments:
Hi Laura!
I just love all of the pics:) Hazel is getting so big, I can't believe she is 2 months old already! I hear ya about cabin fever...I feel that way too....do you have any idea how hard it is to take two babies out and a seven year old and do something that interests all of them???
I love you guys!
She is such a cutie! Over 110 degrees there?!?!? ugh. I thought it was bad here. How were you guys able to go outside to that park at all??...also, I found a new entertainment--to toggle back and forth between pic 64&65 in the iphone pics. Do it and you'll see what i'm talking about.
Love and miss you guys!!
Post a Comment