Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Week 10

Ten weeks still doesn't sound like a lot to me, but then when I think that the entire pregnancy is 40 weeks and therefore we are 25% "done" that starts to sound like a lot more! Everything is still going well. This week I had a few more "off" days than usual and therefore have been dealing with a lot of nausea, headaches, etc. I am really hoping that it starts to get better once we hit that second trimester! We had a lot going on this weekend and there is still more next weekend so I just hope that I have the stamina to keep going. Our next appointment is this Thursday, so it will be nice to see that things are progressing well. Other than that, the most pervasive thing in my daily life is that my clothes are starting to have fit issues. I definitely have not achieved the level required for maternity clothes yet, but am now stuck in an in-between stage where I am not quite sure what to wear anymore. For now though it is just going to have to be a series of rubber bands, safety pins and long shirts!

No comments: